1) Registering of clef ruleset UIs should now work correctly.
2) Storage of trie node hash preimages is now disabled by default.
3) Registering of clef ruleset UIs should now work correctly.
4) A few minor regressions in lxt CLI argument handling are fixed.
5) RPC methods returning transaction objects now return the chainId for legacy transactions.
6) The engine API can no longer perform block insertion while the client is snap-syncing.
7) Research exploring incremental verification and SNARKS without pairings,40% complete.
8）New diagnostic command to show database metadata,completed 40%.
9) Optimize nonce handling performance in the txpool,35% completed.