Litex Bi-Monthly Report | May 2022- June 2022
1) Nicer format when showing chain config.
2) The hex input data of evm run is now verified to have even length.
3) The “engine” API implementation complies with the latest specification version.
4) RPC timer metrics have been changed into histograms.
5) The RPC method debug_traceCall will now reject execution against the pending block.
6) Optimizations related to block processing.
7) Research exploring incremental verification and SNARKS without pairings,30% complete.
8）New diagnostic command to show database metadata,completed 30%.
9) Optimize nonce handling performance in the txpool,25% completed.