LITEX Biweekly Report (10.28–11.01)
- We have combined both litex.store’s and litex.pay’s payment contract functions.
- Our response to the rumors related to LITEX lately.
- As for now, we are cooperating with HuobiGlobal, OKEX, and MXC, and recharge HT/OKB/MX via LITEX Store is now available.
- Payment: Tested the business end’s POS system, finalized the QR code scanning payment function. Optimized litex.store’s frontend UI design.
- DApp: Optimized payment contract’s framework, combined both litex.store’s and litex.pay’s payment contract functions.
- The response to the rumors related to LITEX lately.
We have noticed lately there are rumors spreading stating that LITEX is supporting fake coins and/or simulating coins, and it is the time for us to address the issue. LITEX Team WILL NOT support or participate in such actions in any way, and we have published our LXT’s holding and lock-up addresses to our community.
Team’s LXT lock-up address:
Team’s LXT holding address:
For our beloved community, please do not believe in any unofficial statement and only contact trade on Huobi Global, BHEX, and Biki to avoid any unnecessary risks.
- LITEX Store is supporting the recharge of HT/OKB/MX.
As for now, we are cooperating with HuobiGlobal, OKEX, and MXC, and recharge HT/OKB/MX via LITEX Store is now supported. HT is only supporting transactions in Huobi Wallet. LITEX Store will support the payment for utility bills and online platforms’ VIP recharge in the future. We are going to cover more and more day-to-day life’s payment scenarios in order to expend our reach in the cryptopayment industry.
Github: github.com/litex io