LITEX Biweekly Report (11.04–11.08)
- LITEX and MXC are cooperating on the token exchange, this will further the development of LITEX Store’s payment scenarios.
- On 7th Nov, LITEX CMO Laura was invited to the 8th AMA session “MX Lifesty — Leading Blockchain’s LifeStyle”
- Payment: litex.store reconstructed channel management function, separating channel management function as an independent model for other DApps to use.
- DApp: Developed a combined payment contract function for litex.store and litex.pay, and developed testing cases to test said function.
- LITEX and MXC are cooperating on the coin exchange.
Recently, LITEX and MXC decided to cooperate with each other on the token exchange, the exchange is in the form of token exchange, thus the equal amount of LXT to exchange the same amount of MX in terms of price. In the future, LITEX would like to offer some of LXT from the project’s eco-development fund and use it as the future token exchange in order to increase tokens availability. We are already cooperating with MXC Exchange and LITEX Store is officially supporting MX and paying phone bills and top up fuel cards with MX as well.
- LITEX CMO Laura was invited to the 8th AMA session “MX Lifesty — Leading Blockchain’s LifeStyle”.
On 7th Nov, LITEX CMO Laura was invited to the 8th AMA session “MX Lifesty — Leading Blockchain’s LifeStyle”. Laura pointed out during the session that to consider the overall performance, security, and decentralization, Layer 2 is one of the best expansion options. The payment industry is a resource-dependent industry, a lot of time is needed to build up the resources needed, and LITEX Team has enough experience and resources to do the right job.
As for now, LITEX Store is focusing on a day-to-day store, phone bill and fuel cards recharge aside, we will cover more payment scenarios such as VIP service for online streaming websites and utility bills, we may try out some online retail-related field. At the same time, we are cooperating with MXC and opened the MX recharge channel in LITEX Store so that MX users can start using their MX in daily life.
Github: github.com/litex io